- Wahoos compete within SWAL, a recreational league. Swimmers do not have a minimum practice attendance requirement; although, it is strongly recommended that swimmers participate in most of the scheduled practices for their group.
- Swimmers are required to compete at meets on a regular basis throughout the season. Swimmers must have swum in 1 regular season meet in order to compete in the SWAL league prelims and finals.
- Swimmers are not allowed to only attend practices and not participate in the meets
- Swimmers must RSVP their intention to participate 24 hours before the meet in question. This can be done on the website.
- To allow our coaches to focus on swimmer development, no parents will be allowed on the pool deck during practice.
- Willow pool coaches and volunteer coordinators reserve the right to close the baby pool during any and all practices, if deemed necessary.
Simple formatted text