- Wahoos compete within SWAL, a recreational league. Swimmers do not have a minimum practice attendance requirement; although, it is strongly recommended that swimmers participate in most of the scheduled practices for their group.
- Swimmers are required to compete at meets on a regular basis throughout the season. Swimmers must have swum in 1 regular season meet in order to compete in the SWAL league prelims and finals.
- Swimmers are not allowed to only attend practices and not participate in the meets
- Swimmers must RSVP their intention to participate 24 hours before the meet in question. This can be done on the website.
- To allow our coaches to focus on swimmer development, no parents will be allowed on the pool deck during practice.
- Willow pool coaches and volunteer coordinators reserve the right to close the baby pool during any and all practices, if deemed necessary.
In case of rain, there will be practice. If either lightening or thunder occurs, the pool policy is to clear the pool and wait 30 minutes before swimming again. If this happens after practice has started, coaches will clear the pool and decide whether to wait or cancel the remainder of practice at that time.
In case of rain before or during a swim meet, the meet goes on as scheduled. Any decision to delay or reschedule the meet will occur at the meet.